My name is Kornelia and I live and work in Gdansk, Poland. I studied Norwegian so if that's your native language - feel free to write in it!
I love reading a good book, taking long walks, seeing my friends and playing board games or watching netflix/good movie together, and my current biggest dream is to travel as much as possible while also being able to put some money aside for my first apartment.
Travelling, meeting people and getting to know foreign cultures is sth I'm passionate about and Postcrossing serves as a nice supplement to it :) I'd love to get to know something about you and about the place you live in, as well as I like sharing sth about myself and my surroundings.
I always try and pick the card that corresponds with your wishes/interests, and so it would be also very nice to receive a card that corresponds with mine. Here are some types of cards I'd like to recieve the most:
* I'd love to receive some christmas cards during xmas season, along with seasonal stamps if possible :) *
- Postallove's "Greetings from..." ❤️ (so far I've got Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Finland, Ukraine, Taiwan, Russia, China, Serbia and Lithuania)
- Something traditional (cuisine, architecture, clothes, nature, customs) from your region/country. For example - cherry trees/temples or gotochi cards form Japan, aurora borealis/fjords/reindeers from Scandinavia or nalichniki from Russia :)
- Old buildings, facades of tenement houses, whole-city views, squares, alleys, gardens and parks - preferably views of your hometown
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Landscapes of your country - foggy, sunny, colorful, black and white but especially the ones portraying lakes, waterfalls, plains and forests
- Nouvelles images or cards with antiques, books, stamps, packed envelopes, mailboxes, lighthouses, food, desserts, drinks and so on
- Animals - except spiders and domestic cats. I'd love to get a card with tigers, horses, lynx, mooses, wolves, lions, bears or with an animal that is unique for your country
Of course you can choose another card if you don't have any of these :)
I also prefer standard-sized cards and single-view ones. I do not send ad-cards or folded cards and would appreciate not receiving such cards from you. Thank you for your consideration!
In my faves are only those cards which I haven't yet received, simply to avoid duplicates. It doesn't mean that I don't like the card you've sent me :)!
If you're out of ideas about what to write, you can simply:
- write something in your language and then translate it
- write what's your favourite song and/or book/animal/...
- mention what do you like to do in your free time
- describe the scene/place/... on the postcard
Also - could you write what is the current temperature (in Celsius) in a place you're sending a card from and generally describe the weather?