Hello and “Guten Tag”!
I am pleased that you take time to read my profile.
I'm Dagmar and I live in Potsdam. I've been here all my life at home and cannot imagine living in a different place:-) Potsdam is a beautiful city in eastern of Germany, near Berlin. It is famous (UNESCO World Heritage Site) for its Prussian castles and gardens.
What is there to say about me?
1. I live together with my family in a multi-generation house. I love it ... Here is always something going :-)
2. I love music and I like going to concerts (especially rock and pop). My favorite bands comes from Scandinavia (a-ha, Sunrise Avenue). One day without music is a lost day!
3. I read a lot, especially detective novels.
4. I am a big fan of Scandinavia - I visited Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
5. I love nature - pristine spots on this planet.
To the postcards:
I'll love every postcard you send me. Something special from your country would be the best. You would make a great joy to me if you would send a card from my favorites wall (my wishlist).
moreover, I like:
♥ ♥ ♥ love couple - kissing each other
♥ ♥ ♥ faces of people (old, young, happy, sad)
♥ ♥ ♥ cats illustrations
♥ ♥ ♥ musicians, rock bands, singers
Write me something about yourself and your life, your dreams. What music do you love? What are your hobbies? I love surprises and I appreciate your greetings from afar.
Please write the date and your name on the card.
Expired Cards: Yes, unfortunately it often the case. I find it very sad.
Best wishes from Potsdam
PS: I scan all the postcards. Please check the received cards of your country. Unfortunately I got quite a few cards double :-(