My name is Tanya, I live in Minsk.
I have 2 daughters. Kseniya was born in February 2012 and Lera was born in September 2013. They very like postcrossing!
- Sport bikes;
- Figure skating;
- OLYMPIC GAMES;
- Ski resorts;
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police;
- Watermills and windmills;
- Vatican, Swiss Guard;
- Taj Mahal;
- Great Wall of China;
- Funicular railways;
- Struve Geodetic Arc - for postcrossers from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine -
- USA cards with name of the state - missing: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming;
- Calluna vulgaris (known as Common Heather, ling, or simply heather).
I collect stamps. My favourite stamps themes are flowers and sports. Also I like stamps of animals, birds, Christmas / New Year theme and Space.
I collect transport tickets from other countries (bus, tram, underground, trolleybus, train etc.). If you can, please send me one :)