Hello, my name is Irma Brown. I live in a small town about an 1.5 hours North of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. I'm Native American (Navajo). I'm originally from Northern Arizona. I'm married with a 24-year-old daughter. Our daughter was pregnant with her first child and her due date was September 23, 2018. Our beautiful granddaughter arrived on June 22, 2018 at 12:23 am. ♥ She was born a bit early (my daughter was 26 weeks pregnant) so she's staying in the NICU at a local hospital until September. We are over the moon to be grandparents for the first time. Our grandbaby was born too early but she's doing okay. I'm owned by 4 cats who I fondly call my feline overlords. I work in a hospital medical laboratory. I love to read, watch movies, traveling, etc.
I would like to hear more than just "happy postcrossing." Tell me about yourself, your life, your favorite book, etc.
*I love surprises.* I'm happy with the card you chose for me. The only ones I kindly ask you do not choose for me are homemade ones or advertisement cards. Also, I DO NOT LIKE snakes, spiders, violence related or death related.
I love stamped/written. NO BLANK POSTCARDS, please. No greeting cards or folded cards.
Please put the date on your postcard so I know when you wrote it. =)
Like I said, I love surprises but if you need help with themes I like, here is a list.
1. I ♥ cards
2. Route 66
3. Native American related postcards
4. Trains, airplanes, ships, boats, motorcycles, automobiles, trams, buses
5. Bodies of water: rivers, oceans, lakes, reflection in water or waterfalls
6. sunrises or sunsets
7. flowers, trees
8. Cats (domestic and wild), bears, birds and wolves. (other animals are ok. NO snakes or spiders), butterflies, lady bugs.
9. clouds, lightening, snow, rain
10. city views (single or multi), maps, UNESCO
11. Civil war, WW2
12. FDC, special cancellations, currency, special covers, maxicards
13. food, recipe cards, drinks (tea, coffee and alcoholic)
14. Churches, temples, mosques, historical monuments, palaces, castles, etc.
15. People in traditional clothing.
16. books, people reading, etc
17. landscapes: mountains, beaches, islands, etc.
18. Barns, hot air balloons
19. Covered bridges, bridges, etc.
20. medical or science related cards
22. vampires (no twilight), dragons
23. moon, sun, stars, or space
25. nighttime views, touristy cards
26. road signs, flags
27. Star Wars, Star Trek, The walking dead, LOTR, super heroes (Marvel and DC)
28. actors/actresses, royalty, famous people, famous musicians
29. country or cities written on the front, large letters of places, etc
30. Greetings from, Flags of the world
32. mailboxes, windows, doorways/doors
33. "keep calm"
35. National parks, historical places/buildings, etc.
If the list does not help, surprise me. =) Have a wonderful day!