I like to write postcard to myself and friends when traveling, therefore when I found out there's such an interesting activities, I immediately decided to join it. Just can't wait to receive the postcards from you.
My daughter was born in 2014, so that makes me too busy to have spare time writing postcard, but now she is almost 3 years old, I think it's the perfect time for me to get back to postcrossing.
Please write me something in the postcard, just don't leave it blank with only postcard ID on it. If you don't know what to write, please kindly recommend me a book that you think it's worth reading. Or the best movie you have ever seen in your life.
I would prefer the following type of postcard, but if you don't have any, just feel free to pick me one of your favorite! ^_<
Or you can always get some ideas from my favorite wall: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/trbgirl/gallery/favourites
- special scenery (single view / painted) in your country
- traditional food, costume, holidays, aborigines
- colorful postcard with bright colors
- Christmas related (Since I was born on Xmas Day)
- Halloween or Dia de los Muertos related
- Nightmare before Christmas
- fairy tales
- Kids' favorite characters such as Peppa Pig (UK), Poli (Korea), Dora (US), Маша и Медведь (Russia) ...etc.
- instruments/music related (I play trombone in Wind Band)
- black & white but with a little color
- children book illustration
- animals, especially tigers & zebras
- cat & fish
- postcard with special shape
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- famous painters' or illustrators artwork in your country / in all time. (Mucha, Monet, Van Gogh, Victoria Francés 《Spain》, Cris Ortega 《Spain》, Natalia Chetkova 《Belarus》 Nara Michi 《Japan》etc.)
※ If possible, no AD card or folding card, please. Unless it suits the above requirements and it's very special & unique. Also, I like the real postcard and with stamps on it.
※ 日本の皆様へ, 地域限定販売のオリジナルポストカードとご当地フォルムカートを集めています
If you are from Japan, I would like the original postcard and gotochi from you if it's possible.
Also, I can read Japanese, so the postcard in Japanese is very welcome!
※ If you have time, please kindly check my received-cards-wall to avoid duplicates.
Thanks for reading, and happy postcrossing!