Hey dear friend!
It is amazing, how a small piece of paper can change mood! I realize it very often, when I first open my usual mail for business and after that watch my postcards - tada... I am smiling!!!! I experience so many heart-warming moments with all your lovely cards and I will do it again and again and again... Thanks to all my senders so far for all these wonderful cards!
Since my childhood I am in love with postcards. And I have a multifaceted collection of unwritten cards at home. And I cannot stop buying more because there are so many beautiful motives in this world! Looking at them makes me happy!
The idea of making you smile because of a surprising card in your mailbox is much joy for me. Moreover I think sending cards is a nice touch to make the world a little smaller & happier!! This is why I am here.
If you read this as a receiver I hope I send/create something that you like!
If you read this as my next sender, I must say that I find it really hard to narrow myself to a wish list. There is only one type of cards, I would like you to AVOID: MULTI-VIEWS in every sense (- not only the tourist ones)!! They confuse me, please try not to send! Thanks! Aside from those, every card in my mailbox makes me curious! Here (and in my favourites) are some hints, what I like best on the front:
* Inspiring and unique individuals (women or men, real or fiction, famous or unknown)... Therefore I am also curious about AD Cards with WOMEN. May be you can tell me: What is inspiring for you on the person you send?
* Fantasy figures in their natural surroundings (e.g. house spirits, witches, vampires, elves, dwarfs, gnomes...) May be you own an enchanted creature that you think would like to live in my place.
* Nature like (autumnal) landscape, trees or leaves, sunflowers and common dandelion. Also rocks and stones. Isn't nature amazing in its variety and colour? Please show me!
* AD Cards, with motives mentioned above or with other interesting motives. Please explain, if it is not readable for me.
* Weird cards or cards you want to get rid of. I am not picky with them, but please mark them in this regard.
* Any kind of MAILART is welcome! Spread your own spirit!
By the way: I don't mind duplicates!
What I like best on the back is your individuality! Share a little bit about you and your life, your dreams or current worries or ideas for the future. Write whatever you like! You can also draw something or add some stickers.
Please, do not put your card in an envelope! I like cards bearing traces of their travel!
I wish you a lot of smiling moments with "my" card!! Receiving or preparing it!! Many thanks for sharing your time and fun with me!
Love & Hugs
P.S. Besides collecting postcards, I love dancing and many kinds of music and radio plays (do you know "Prof. van Dusen"?), I like reading, caring for my plants and I require lots of water and 9 hours of sleep every day!
Update: Oct. 2020