Hey dear friend!
SHORT: Please send any (colourful) cards, that make you happy!
It is amazing, how a small piece of paper can change mood! I experience so many heart-warming moments with all your lovely cards and also while reading your registration messages! Thank you to all my senders for all these wonderful cards! And the receivers for all their lovely messages!!
Sending another postcard is a wonderful idea to make the world a little smaller & happier!! A tiny little sunshine in these strange days! This is why I am here.
If you read this as a receiver I hope I send something that you like!
If you read this as my next sender, I must say that it's really hard to narrow myself to a wish list. There is only one type of cards, I would like you to
AVOID: MULTI-VIEWS in every sense (- not only the tourist ones)!! They confuse me, please try not to send! Thanks!
Aside from those, every card in my mailbox makes me curious! Here (and in my favourites) are some hints, what I like best on the front:
* Inspiring and unique individuals (women or men, real or fiction, famous or unknown)... Therefore I am also curious about AD Cards with WOMEN. May be you can tell me: What is inspiring for you on the person you send?
* Fantasy figures (e.g. house spirits, witches, vampires, gnomes...) but also motives from Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Ring, Twilight, Star Trek, Master Yoda etc. May be you own a special creature that you think would like to live in my place.
* Nature like (autumnal) landscape, trees or leaves, sunflowers and common dandelion. Also rocks and stones. Isn't nature amazing in its variety and colour? Please show me!
* AD Cards, with motives mentioned above or with other interesting motives. Please explain, if it is not readable for me.
* Weird cards or cards you want to get rid of. I am not picky with them, but please mark them in this regard.
* Any kind of MAILART is welcome! Spread your own spirit!
By the way: I don't mind duplicates!
What I like best on the back is your individuality! Share a little bit about you and your life, your dreams or current worries or ideas for the future. Write whatever you like! You can also draw something or add some stickers.
Please, do not put your card in an envelope! I like cards bearing traces of their travel!
I wish you a lot of smiling moments with "my" card!! Receiving or preparing it!! Many thanks for sharing your time and fun with me!
Love & Hugs
P.S. Besides collecting postcards, I love dancing and many kinds of music, I like reading, caring for my plants and I require lots of water and 9 hours of sleep every day!
Update: Oct.. 2022