Hi i am 20 years old ,male by sex and my hobbies are: swapping ,swimming, collecting postcard and meeting new people .
Here is the list of what I collect:
I only collect postcards size 4x6 .
I collect in albums so that is why size matters to me.
This is what I like the postcards to show:
* City views with name of city on front
* Scenic views with name of place / state / country on front
* Wild animals and birds identified to your country (no zoos)
* Farming related scenes (identified to your country)
* Native people / national costumes
* Lighthouses (identified)
* Tall ships (identified)
* Anything nice that is special to your country
I do take any nice postcards that shows anything nice from your country, it could be almost anything though like f.ex. roadside attractions, plants, flowers, trees, recipes, people in national costumes, etc...as long as the card can be identified to your country / area..
As I mentioned , my collections are sorted by countries and I have separate albums on each country. Would like to see lots of different things/ places from each countries, and not just the big cities.
I like to collect both cards that are stamped and written to me with nice stamps on and of course also blank ones sent in envelope.
If you send me one postcard that is stamped / written and postmarked, I will send you two blank ones in return if you want to receive blank cards from me.
I want you to write something on the postcard about what the postcard show so I can learn something as well......f.ex if it is a city, give me some facts about the city.
Nice stamps is HIGHLY appreciated :-)
Both single views and multi views are welcome.
WHAT I DON`T LIKE TO RECEIVE:
* Low quality postcards ( thin papered cards that easily bend, they are not postcards to me. ) Postcards should be stiff type of cards.
* Tear out cards (Goes in cathegory Low Quality cards :-(
* Postcards showing crowded beaches, hate that kind of picture.......cards that has a lot of tourists in the picture :-(
* Postcards that has a boring picture...
* Postcards that can not be identified to anywhere in the world.
I also collect Christmaspostcards size 4x6. Same type as I offer for trade here in my albums. Would like to see scans / albums if trading this type of cards.
I especially like: Cute animals, birds, winterlandscapes, Santas.
I don`t collect Christmascards showing things like candles, decorations and things like that.