My name is Toe Kyaw Kyar, a burmese man, residing in Singapore. I started postcrossing on June 2012. I am happy if I can make someone happy with a card. My optional preferences for receiving cards are:
- Famous person
- Grave site, Tomb of famous person
- UNESCO Heritage Sites (Kindly write about this)
- GF cards (Prefer official GF cards designed by Ewa Stocinska).
- Maxicards (because I study stamps also) :)
- Disney postcards
- Rooster postcards
- Vintage Postcards
- Culture and heritage of your country
- Postcard showing the national/traditional costumes or dress
- Musical Instruments
- Puppets of your country
- Postcrossing Meetup Cards
- Card of your convenience :)
Please no oversized cards. I prefer normal size postcard (4x6 size). I love to receive written and stamped.
It's better if you write up about this person, landmark, culture, ...
You are welcome to contact me for private swap.
Enjoy postcrossing!!!! :)