Hello, I'm Titi from Jakarta.
I am a mother of 3 lovely kids. Daily, I work as a physician in a hospital and in my leisure time I like to do travelling, reading and watching movies.
I join Postcrossing because I would like to have many friends from around the world and I love to collect beautiful stamps and postcards.
In this activities, I will have opportunities to be able to see the wider world through the cards that I received.
Being a postcrosser also gave me such a wonderful feeling, especially when I saw the word "hurray" in my email. It' s so exciting and fun.
Here are my preferences:
- Cards match with the stamps in front ( MAXI - CARDS)
- GOTOCHI cards, Shaped cards
- Wooden card, Metal card, 3D cards
- INGE LOOK's old ladies
- Flags of the World series
- Icons of the Countries series
- World Travel series
- Hospital relative stuff ( doctor, nurse, red cross, emergency medical service etc )
- LALI Riddle cards
- Flower fairy Cicely Mary Barker
- Cute characters ( MOOMIN, Krtek/the mole, Tintin, Totoro, Disney etc)
- Nouvelles images (multiple objects)
- Map cards
- Castle, historical building and artifacts from your own country
- Landscape, beautiful park and gardens from your own country
- Cute animals ( owl, raccoon, giraffe etc )
- Traditional costume
Please write me something about yourself, what you like to do in your free time, what your biggest dream is, anything that tell me who you are. I will be glad to read that..
Since I am also fond of stamps, I really love postcards written and stamped with many stamps on it ... but, If you prefer to send the postcard in envelope, please leave it blank... You may insert a piece of paper to write down your story..
I will be happy if you can help to upload your postcard before sending it to me.
No touchnote, No photo, No AD card, No folded card and No seasonal card PLEASE...
Thank you for kind understanding..
Looking forward to your postcard and ... HAPPY POSTCROSSING ......
Dear friends, If you have stamps of “Lighthouse” or “Year of rat” stamp issues, I would love to get them stuck on postcards.. Thank you in advance :)