Góðan dag, good morning, god dag, guten Tag 😊.
My name is Kristín, married, 4 children, 1 grandchild, 3 dogs. I live in Southwest Iceland, close to the open sea.
I enjoy nice long walks, birds singing, watching nature changing with the seasons, filling my lungs with fresh air and feeling the wind in my face. I love all animals, bird watching, love my houseplants, love gardening, watching things grow. I love beautiful postcards, little stickers, washi tape or cute drawings. I enjoy reading or watching a nice movie, TV show or documentary.
Here are some ideas for postcards I would like to get (only wishes not demands) 😊
- colorful Happy cards :)
- Inga Paltser owls
- Inge Löök´s old ladies
- everything Japanese and Chinese
- trolls, fairies, gnomes (Nordic "nisser"), fairytales, dragons
- illustrated animals, children, houses, plants
- Moomin, Tintin, Barbapapa, Peter Rabbit (Beatrix Potter), Krtek, Winnie the Pooh (illustrations by E.H. Shepard), Peanuts!, Boo & Stu
- artwork, drawings, watercolors
- birds (flamingos, parrots, owls and all other birds)
- cows, porcupine, sheep, goat, moose or your native animal 😊
- doors, windows,cottages, mailboxes
- windmills, lighthouses, red barns
- fields of corn, tulips, lavender or sunflowers and nature in general (mushrooms, moss, flowers, trees)
- sunset, sunrise, rainbow, stormy weather, umbrellas
- mapcards, state cards
- GF cards
- cards in different shapes
- Christmas cards in December, Easter cards around Easter
- Maxi cards
- Pin up girls
I prefer single view cards over multiview and no ad-cards.
I love long messages on my card or at least something more than Happy postcrossing! I would love if you could tell me a little bit about yourself and your family, hobbies, interests, your dreams or what you are doing at the moment. I would love to hear about you pets if you have any, your children or what books you are reading. Anything you can think of I am interested in hearing 😊
I have been apart of postcrossing for some time now and love it! I also really enjoy pen-palling and am always looking for new pen-pals, women only please, around my age (46) +/- 15 years.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Look forward to receive your card 😊