My name is Ann, I'm a board games designer and also I worked an anthropologist and I'm really inspired with different cultures, unusual traditions. Also I'm in love with nature and backpacking.
I love postcrossing because it helps us to understand that the world is deeper and has more variety than it seems. And I like to know smth about someone who lives on the another side of the Earth and has absolutely different background.
Please, write something in your native language and translate it for me :) Tell me about yourself, your day, your interesting story or about your town...
If you can, send a card itself - not in an envelope.
Mostly I like postcards with:
- people at work
- native people from your country
- traditional wear or patterns from your country, some rituals/local customs
- doors, balconies, arcs, outdoor lamps, bricks in the wall...
- pictures that show a peek inside unusual places, for example what does your local pub look like from the inside, or a factory, museum or a prison, etc.
- "Greetings from..." Official and unofficial,
- Inge Löök postcards
- old photos/posters/cinema posters.
But I will be happy to receive any postcard you send!
Have a good postcrossing))
I think that postcrossing shouldn't be a place for political statements and prejudice. I love my country, but it doesn't mean I support each political decision which had been made. It's too hard and painful for me to discuss it, so please, don't bring this topic up, if you choose what to write on your card.