My name is Ann, I'm a boardgame designer and last 4 years I work as ethnographist, and i'm really inspired with different cultures, unusual traditions. Also I'm in love with nature and backpacking.
Mostly I like postcards with:
- native people from your country
- traditional wear or patterns from your country, some rituals/local customs
- doors, balconies, arcs, outdoor lamps, bricks in the wall...
- pictures that show a peek inside unusual places, for example what does your local pub look like from the inside, or a factory, a palace, museum or a prison, etc.
- people at work
- unusual or old fashioned haircuts, outfits and interior
- Inge Löök postcards
- Pettson&Findus - please, blank and in envelope - it's for my daughther!
- old photos/posters
If you can, send a card itself - not in an envelope.
Please, write something in your native language and translate it for me :) Tell me about yourself, your day, your interesting story or about your town...
I will be happy to read some postcards about around the world.
Have a good postcrossing))
MY POST OFFICE WORKS BAD, I will change it, but if you have a postcard, traveling to me for a long term - please, send me a message, I will register your postcard!