NOTE: I have been away from PC for a few years but I'm starting slowly again :)
I love getting postcards from people all around the world. I have several interests such as books, films, technology, music, cooking/baking, science, psychology, nature, culture, animals, human rights, travel, and much more. I'm a very passionate person with many interests, I get easily enthusiastic over small things :)
The postcards to send can be in any shape, form or style and theme. All I ask is that it is in fact a postcard and that you write something on the back - anything really. If the card is special to you, it would mean even more to me :)
Tell me what you are thinking or doing or who you are or what your favourite something is, about your life or family or dreams or maybe a recommendation....Be random :) I'm here to listen/read! I love it.
If you want a wishlist of cards then here are a bunch things that I'm particularly fond of:
- something special to you (tell me why! :D)
- view of your city or capital. I love scenic pictures from the country of origin very much! I prefer single views though.
- cafés (especially street views)
- culture, people in your country and etc.
- picturesque scenes
- daily life
- handmade art/drawings/own photos postcards(feel free to experiment!)
- famous strong women (historical and contemporary)
- charity, human rights, women's rights, peace work related cards/stamps
Feel free to visit my favourites for some ideas as well :)
However, as said before, send me whatever you'd actually like. I'm not picky and will be happy. The list above is just a small sample of the MANY many things that I enjoy :) I don't want anyone to feel obliged.
The only thing that I would prefer not to receive is: multi-views (unless from favourites), holiday greetings and religious cards (except for buildings and places which are welcomed).
Can't wait to receive your card :D Happy postcrossing!