I'm Pungky (プンキー), from Indonesia.
I'm a teacher and I love reading books. My all time favourite writers include Elizabeth Gaskell, Agatha Christie, Angie Thomas, Andrew Davidson, Michael Grant, & Tahereh Mafi. So any postcards related to these authors are certainly appreciated :D
I'm a big fan of Arsenal FC & a coffee drinker. My all time fav. TV show is Psych.
I'm basically excited & interested in pretty much anything, esp. if it's new & unique to me. Knowing other countries, their culture, & history is something that interests me as well.
You can send me any postcards, so don't worry :D.
But please, try NOT to send me any postcards of: religious greetings (xmas/easter, etc), insects, spiders, lizards, or any slimy animals.
And if I may have preferences, I'd be forever grateful to receive any of the following postcard themes:
- Arsenal FC (players, managers, stadium, etc) => I'll send you a postcard back as a thank you for this :)
- any football (soccer) stadiums
- maps (countries/states/cities/subways, etc)
- USA state maps (I have AL, AZ, CA, GA, MI, NM, PA, TX, UT, & WV)
- flags of countries/states/provinces, etc (I have AU, CA, CN, HK, KR, MY, NL, NO, PR, RU, ZA, TW, TH, TR, & US)
- shaped cards, ご当地 カード, & maxicards are always welcome =)
- BTS esp. Yoongi
- Garfield the cat
- book or magazine covers/authors/libraries/bookstores/a stack of books, etc
- Postallove's GF series (I have BE, CN, FL, HK, IE, NL, RU, SG, & TW)
- Keep Calm and ...
- I <3 ... , I heart ...
- mailboxes/postboxes, stamps, postal service
- comic strips/cartoonish style
- your country's: leaders (presidents/kings/queens/PMs), currency, history, famous people, tradition, culture, quick facts ("Did you know..?"), animals (as long as they're not insects, spiders, lizards/any slimy animals), etc.
- something unique/funny/humorous/puzzling (e.g. Lali, Where's Waldo?, etc)
- beautiful historical/modern buildings with quick info (mosques, temples, churches, museums, etc)
But don't worry too much, I'm basically excited about any postcards I received. Please write something nice, kind, and heartwarming on the postcards.
Please DO NOT cover the stamps with stickers/anything and don't stick the stamps overlapping each other either. Thanksss
It'll be my pleasure to get to know you, receive, as well as send you postcards.
p.s: if you've sent me a postcard and it's still travelling for more than 60 days, please let me know. I won't mind registering it for you :)
Let me know as well if you're interested in swapping.
For my available cards to swap, you can check either of the following:
- my sent cards
- instagram: @thegunnersbabe
Or just message me directly.