I am a 33 year old woman living in beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah. I love reading, traveling, hunting for treasure at thrift shops and estate sales, hiking, gardening, researching unsolved mysteries, spending time with my husband, friends, family and my two terrier mutts. My current projects involve running a flea market booth, and starting a podcast about historical mysteries.
If you don't know what to write, I always love to hear about news from your part of the world, a story about the card, a story about yourself, urban legends or folklore from your area, maybe a recipe. I also like reading or viewing recomendations. A card with a lot of writing makes me smile.
I love postcrossing and I am appreciative of every card I receive, so keep in mind that my preferences are are merely suggestions. That being said I would especially love postcards relating to (in no particular order):
* Beautiful views of cities, nature, coastlines and landmarks from your country.
* History, Traditions, or Folklore of your country.
* Cards showing the birthplace or home of a famous/historical figure from your country.
* UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
* Antique, Vintage, or Retro.
* Oddities, Macabre, Horror
* Old homes, Old Buildings, Castles.
* Abandoned Places.
* Blue & White.
* Film, Literature, Reading.
* Museums, Libraries.
* Bathing, Hot Springs, Natural Spas.
* Carnivals, Festivals, Amusement Parks.
* I would love to receive any cards I have marked as "favorites" on my wall, or cards similar to them. (cards on my favorites wall are cards I have not received)
Please do not put my card in an envelope. :)
If possible I prefer single views, not multi-views.
If you are unable to upload an image of your card, worry not, I will upload a picture for you!
...One last thing, if you have an instagram account please take a look at mine and perhaps we can follow one another. I love to see people's photos from all over the world. I'm on instagram as @karen_tronier
If you have read this far thank you! I can't wait to hear from you all!