My name is Daniel and I am 22 years old.
I'm studying Latin American History and Medicine in Providence, RI! (If you can guess which university, I'll give you invisible BROWNie points :3)
I'm an extroverted introvert that likes to read and write (obviously). I like collecting knick knacks and getting to know people. One of those knick knacks is bills (like banknotes) and stamps, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you could include those in your card. You don't have to, but I'd like to expand my horizon! :P
Note: Feel free to message me if your postcard is about to expire. I'll be more than happy to register it!
Note #2: If you're worried about the time your postcard is going to take, I'd suggest looking at individual card times rather than the averages in the stats. I had a bunch of postcards come in super late after the post office didn't deliver them on time.
Note #3: So, I've been getting lots of requests for postallove cards from their respective countries in Latin America. From now on, I will leave a list of countries I will be able to send stuff from (as according to my travels). Please feel free to message me for one of these.
1) Chile - I'm always able to send something from there, as my family still lives there...just expect a 2-4 week delay as the card needs to be sent there first.
2) Peru - Postallove limited, tourist cards
3) Brazil - Postallove limited, tourist cards
4) Argentina - Postallove limited, tourist cards
5) Paraguay - no Postallove made, tourist cards
6) USA (Rhode Island and Massachusetts) obviously...