My name is Daniel and I am a 24 year old instructional designer living in Houston, TX. I just graduated from university where I studied Latin American History, Literature, and Education (If you can guess which university, I'll give you invisible BROWNie points :3). However, the pandemic uprooted me from my abode in Rhode Island, so I fled back home to Texas.
These days, I work on different projects for companies and schools who need to convert their trainings online. Think of me as a translator between teaching face-to-face and teaching online. It’s an interesting job with new challenges every day, and I like that I can work from home. Also, I get to learn new things all the time.
As for which postcards I like, here’s a list:
My collections (Please send these from state/country on card)
- Postallove Greetings from (I have CN, CZ, DE, ES, FI, FR, HK, KZ, PL, US)
- FOTW (I have CA, DE, EU)
- MOTW (I have none)
- Papersisters Happy Postcrossing (I have Pandemic, USA)
- Papersisters German States (I have Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Sachsen-Anhalt)
- Papersisters Flags (I have DE)
- Loupaper states (I have AL, CA, OR)
- Postcardfair state maps (I have DE, MD, NY, WI)
- Anderson Design State Pride (I have RI)
- Christopher Arndt states (I have AZ)
Postcrossing meetup cards
Single view card of town/city/state/country
Anything from your town/city/state/country
I’m not picky, any card will do!
If you can’t think of anything to write, tell me about your day. What’s going on in your neck of the woods? Anything interesting happen to disrupt your routine? I want to hear it all!
I’m also always down to swap and exchange cards! I have way too many Houston cards than I know what to do with, so just let me know. You can also swap with me on the forums, as I’m on there quite a bit.
If there are any stamp and banknote collectors out there, I can also exchange used/mint stamps and banknotes from the USA and Chile.
And that’s all folks! Stay safe out there!
PS. So, I've been getting lots of requests for collectable cards from their respective countries in Latin America. From now on, I will leave a list of countries I will be able to send stuff from (as according to my travels). Please feel free to message me for one of these.
1) Chile - I'm always able to send something from there, as my family still lives there...just expect a 1-3 month delay as the card needs to be sent there first.
2) USA (Texas, Rhode Island)