My name is Daniel and I am a 26 year old political analyst and instructional designer from Houston, Texas. Though, I'm staying in Santiago, Chile to take care of my grandparents and work. I graduated from university where I studied Latin American History, Literature, and Education (if you can guess which university, I'll give you invisible BROWNie points :3). However, the pandemic uprooted me from my abode in Rhode Island, so I fled back home to Texas and ended up here in Chile.
These days, I work on different projects for companies and schools who need to convert their trainings online. Think of me as a translator between teaching face-to-face and teaching online. It’s an interesting job with new challenges every day, and I like that I can work from home. Also, I get to learn new things all the time.
As for which postcards I like, here’s a list:
My collections (Please send these from state/country on card):
- Postallove Greetings from (I have AU, BE, CA. CH, CZ, DE, ES, FI, FO, FR, GB, HK, IT, KZ, LK, MX, PL [Beach, Field, Mountain, Night], SE, SG, US)
- FOTW (I have ASEAN, AT, CA, CC, CL, CN, DE, ENG, ES, EU, FI, HK, HR, ID, IN, LV, MX, NL, PL, SE, TW, VA, Quarantineland)
- MOTW (CA, CH, CL, CN, DE, EU, ID, LV, MX, RU, PL, PT, SI, UK, VA)
- Papersisters Happy Postcrossing (I have Pandemic, USA)
- Papersisters German States (I have Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Sachsen-Anhalt, Niedersachsen)
- Papersisters Flags (I have CA, DE, EU, NL)
- Loupaper states (I have AL, CA, CO, GA, IN, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, RI)
- Postcardfair state maps (I have DE, MD, NY, OH, WI)
- Anderson Design State Pride (IA, MA, NM, RI)
- Christopher Arndt states (AZ, MA, RI)
University cards, especially from students, professors, and alumni living close by
Postcrossing meetup cards
Single view card of town/city/state/country
Anything from your town/city/state/country
I’m not picky, any card will do!
If you can’t think of anything to write, tell me about your day. What’s going on in your neck of the woods? Anything interesting happen to disrupt your routine? I want to hear it all!
I’m also always down to swap and exchange cards! I have way too many cards than I know what to do with, so just let me know. You can also swap with me on the forums, as I’m on there quite a bit.
If there are any stamp and banknote collectors out there, I can also exchange used/mint stamps and banknotes from the USA and Chile.
And that’s all folks! Stay safe out there!