I'd always prefer your uncle's garage or the goat next door to any UNESCO site card. I'll also be happy with art cards, ad-cards, advert reprints, vintage, handmade, unusual, wacky/tacky cards, the wierder the better, don't be shy :)!
**edit** Two years later I think I might allow myself to be a bit more specific :
- Any UNESCO shrugged-off site (means you should keep your WHS cards for another postcrosser :))
- Anything with a nice stamp
- Anything red with a lisp
- Anything pink with a limp
- Anything blue with a squint
- Anything green with a grin
- Anything yellow with bad breath
- Anything that goes "pwett-pwett" or "clap-clap"
- Any bus or truck (that's for a friend)
- Any airport (that's for me)
- Any workshop, factory, assembly-line
- Any Heautontimoroumenos
- Murals and graphs and tattoos
- Birds, donkeys, monkeys, elephants, insects, reptiles, mollusks
- Bags insides
- Deep-fried babies and baked pets
- Knitted cards
- Transparent cards
- Credit cards
- Oh la la cards
- Cardy cards
- 4D cards
- Your best card
- Your last card
And any card from these publishers : Inkognito, Athena, Boomerang, Art Unlimited, Tushita, Bizarr, Fotofolio, Atelier 340, Klet&Co, Catch, VP, Nouvelles Images... and alikes...
- Also : surprises
A cover lover, please have a look in here http://www.flickr.com/photos/28138165@N08/collections/72157606664142170/ to enjoy the marvels I received through Postcrossing !!! A nice cover will always get an answer :)!
I'm veeeery slow at registering multi-views cards (got bad eyes) and children stuff except when it's sent by children indeed ;)!
See you soon in the mail !