Hello, my name is Ekaterina (also I like Kate and Katherine) and I live the city Balashikha, but work in Moscow (it is typical for our region). Now I on vacation (meens work as mother and freelancer, ha-ha)
I'm a Senior QA Engineer, but I also have several hobbies: cross stitching, skiing, kettlebell fitness.
I love to read and read a lot.
I'm a little bit workaholic, but when I come home exhausted and find a postcand in my mailbox, it is a great joy.
(I try to register a card as soon as I can, so sometimes I'm not able to be quite good in my English and write as full Hurray as I'd wanted. But postcards with message from someone in this huge world wake me happy.)
I would appreciate:
- mythology and fairy tale cards
- bizarre, weird cards
- black and white or monochrome cards
- animals and birds (especially owls, deers)
- coffee images
- vintage cards
- cards that reflect your country's lifestyle
- nude cards also will be very interesting )
- Greetings from... postallove cards (I got one from Germany! and from Hungary! and from Greece!!! Yes!)))
- Maybe you have a postcard with Rammstein, Death Note heroes, Hannibal or Watchmen? =)
I'm really fascinated by Asian countries, so, if you live in Asia, can you send me a card with authentic picture? )))
Please don't send me cards with small children.