my name is sanni, i'm 24 years old and i live in turku, finland with my boyfriend and our kitten named armi (european shorthair). besides finnish and english i also understand some spanish and swedish, but my skills are a bit limited. :D i recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in social services and i'm now working with people with intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and other neurodevelopmental disorders. my hobbies include swimming, reading, listening to music and postcrossing. i also used to do horseback riding (icelandic horses).
here's a list of what kind of postcards i like the most, but feel free to send me any kind of postcards - they'll always make me happy! :D and if possible, try to send the normal sized (10x15cm) cards.
- nouvelles images
- traditional clothing
- geikos, maikos or women wearing kimono
- vogue cover postcards
- art (especially japanese art, but any kind of art is welcome!)
- beatrix potter
- paddington bear
- old celebrities (audrey hepburn, marilyn monroe etc)
- portraits of women
- royal families
- vintage adds, vintage travel posters
- pin up or burlesque
- fairies & mythological creatures
- map cards
- greetings from... series (i have hong kong, belarus, usa, münchen, portugal)
- animals (especially horses, dogs and deer - but i like all animals!); colourful birds like peacocks, parrots, pheasants
finnish postcrossers/suomalaiset harrastajat: jos mahdollista, olisi kiva saada kortti juuri sinun kaupungistasi! :) myöskin rudolf koivun ja martta wendelinin kortit ovat suosikkejani, mutta kaikki kortit ovat ihania ja tervetulleita! :)
if you want, feel free to add your favorite quote to the postcard you're sending to me. :3 or then you can write in your own language and/or writing system with a translation!