G'day my name is Ben,
I'm 20 years old and live in the former capital of Australia Melbourne. I live with my younger brother who is 17 and my parents. I love animals and the environment as a whole; insects, spiders/arachnids, marine life, birds, plants/fungi are my area of interest, (spiders/arachnids and insects are my favourite). I also love aircraft photography, basketball, music, learning languages, cooking, postcrossing and a nice cup of coffee hehe :D
Try your best to send a postcard that includes one of the following categories, if you cannot then it is fine!
1. History of the cold war (especially East Germany (GDR), France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, United Kingdom and Russia etc. During the cold war especially and even to this day, shortwave radio stations called number stations broadcast weird messages in the form of numbers, noises and morse code, some stations played tunes before the messsage was sent, e.g gongs, music box tunes, polytones etc, it is so interesting. These broadcasts are intended for spies who are operating in the field. Number stations were most active during the Cold War but most fell silent due to the fall of communism. This is why I love the Cold War so much.
3. Animals (insects, spiders and marine life especially)
4. Signals intelligence/espionage (Shortwave radio)
6. Music, any genre (especially metal and deathcore ....Slipknot, Rammstein and infant annihilator are my favorite metal bands).
7. Wet/damp weather, thunderstorms, rainforests
8 A postcard of Gordon Ramsay would make my day, he is my idol chef!
Please write very neatly! No scribbly, fancy writing :)