G'day my name is Ben,
Before you read, I am shaving my head for a charity called World's Greatest Shave. A charity that raises money for leukaemia affected families and research. If you want to sponsor me/donate then check out this link: https://secure.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?Referrer=%26Referrer%3dhttps%253a%252f%252fworldsgreatestshave.com%252f&RegistrationID=756003.... it's for a good cause :)
I'm 18 and I live in Australia with my younger brother who is 16 and my parents. I love animals (insects and spiders and marine life are my favorite), languages, photographing aircraft, I like basketball, wet weather and thunderstorms, music, learning languages, postcrossing and drinking coffee hehe :D.
Try your best to send one of these postcards, if you cannot then it is fine!
1. History of the cold war (especially East Germany (GDR), France, Poland, Czechoslovakia, United Kingdom and Russia etc. During the cold war especially and still to this day, shortwave radio stations called number stations broadcast weird messages in the form of numbers, noises and morse code, some stations played tunes before the numbers were read like gongs, music box, polytones etc, it is so interesting. These broadcasts are intended for spies who are operating in the field. Number stations were most active during the Cold War but most fell silent due to the fall of communism because most number stations were operated by soviet backed countries. This is why I love the cold war. The GDR operated some interesting number stations like the gong station which we like to call it, which played gongs before the numbers were read.
3. Animals (insects, spiders and marine life especially)
4. Shortwave radio (especially the cold war side of it)
6. Music, any genre (especially metal and deathcore ....Slipknot, Rammstein and infant annihilator are my favorite metal bands).
7. Wet/damp weather, thunderstorms, rainforests
Please write very neatly! No scribbly, fancy writing :)