I'm glad I discovered Postcrossing and will appreciate every card I get! :-)
Please take a look at my favourites though (= Wishlist)!
Any card from there would be most welcome and treasured!
Please NO Touchnote-cards or similar, please write & mail them yourself; that's what it's all about.
SPECIAL WISHES - I just started collecting :-)
(Please see my favourites for the ones I DON'T have yet)
Finnland (or elsewhere):
Old Ladies/Aunties - INGE LÖÖK
I have # 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 11 -16, 18, 22 - 24, 26 - 29, 32, 33, 37, 43, 44, 47, 48, 56, 61, 62 &70
Also cards from her "Garden" series (I have # 110 - 112, 116, 117, 119) and Christmas series (# 223)
Belarus (or elsewhere):
"Blue Cats" & other cats by IRINA ZENIUK
France or Belgium:
Éditions Cartes d'art (Paris) / (Cat) cards by Valérie Michaut (Have 108)
Harry Potter stamp-postcards (see favorites, don't have any yet)
Cards from LEONID AFREMOV
Chronik-Karten mit Infos zur Stadt
Bislang habe ich: Altenburg, Bayreuth, Bielefeld, Chemnitz, Dortmund, Dresden, Essen, Flensburg, Großenhain, Halle/Saale, Husum, Köln, Krefeld, München, Plön, Rostock, Reinhardshausen, Rüdesheim (engl.), Speyer, St. Peter-Ording, Stade, Überlingen, Weimar und Zittau
Please? Please? Pretty please? ;-)
IN GENERAL I would like - no particular order:
- ANY CARD FROM MY FAVOURITES
CASTLE: Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Susan Sullivan
THE NEWSROOM: Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer
LORD OF THE RINGS (NOT The Hobbit)
incl. promotional cards, autograph cards, selfmade cards from DVD covers etc.
- lighthouses, windmills, stormy ocean
- seals, whales, dolphins, sea gulls, horses
- trees (all seasons)
- old vintage cards (people, cities)
- "Grand Moosters" by Caroline Shotton
- old/vintage books, music instruments, mailboxes, phone (booths), typewriter
- food (no dead fish), recipes
- UNESCO Heritage Sites (please mention on card if not in the description, I do tend to miss them. ;-))
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Winnie the Pooh & friends
- winter, clouds, rainfall, raindrops
- Map cards (US, UK, France, country & regions)
- landscapes/nature from your region
- local historic buildings/sights like castles, churches (outside & especially rose windows), (old) bridges etc. (NO modern architecture, please, except: "The Gherkin" in London)
self-made cards (crafted, I would love cards printed from your own beautiful photographs though!!)
I prefer photo-cards over paintings (if not in the nature of the wished card, like Inge Löök etc.)
Thank you so much!
Tell me where you live but also about you, your life, local recipes, legends, a quote, recommend a book/movie, how you became a postcrosser etc.
PLEASE don't just write "Hello from XX" and/or "Happy postcrossing" - What a waste of a beautiful card and stamp!