I'm an avid postcroser and appreciate every card I get! :-)
I'm so excited - I just opened my own online postcard shop!
If you are curious, visit the website mentioned above!
Would love to hear what you think - Constructe criticism is always welcome!
Please take a look at my favourites though (= Wishlist)!
Any card from there would be most welcome and treasured!
Please NO Touchnote-cards or similar, please write & mail them yourself; that's what it's all about.
SPECIAL WISHES - I just started collecting :-)
(Please see my favourites for the ones I DON'T have yet)
Old Ladies/Aunties - INGE LÖÖK
I have # 1- 3, 7, 8, 11-16, 18, 22 24-29, 32, 33, 35, 37, 43-45, 47, 48, 56, 61, 62, 66 & 70
Also cards from her "Garden" series (I have # 110-112, 116, 117, 119) and Christmas series (# 223, 224)
"Blue Cats" & other cats by IRINA ZENIUK
Éditions Cartes d'art (Paris) / (Cat) cards by Valérie Michaut (have 108)
Harry Potter stamp-postcards
Chronik-Karten mit Infos zur Stadt
Ich habe: Altenburg, Bad Kreuznach, Bad Nauheim, Bayreuth, Bielefeld, Chemnitz, Dortmund, Dresden, Essen, Flensburg, Fulda, Großenhain, Guetersloh, Halle/Saale, Hamburg, Husum, Köln, Krefeld, Leipzig, München, Plön, Rostock, Reinhardshausen, Rüdesheim (engl.), Speyer, St. Peter-Ording, Stade, Überlingen, Weimar, Zittau
Please? Please? Pretty please? ;-)
IN GENERAL I would like - no particular order:
- Any card from my favourites
Castle: Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Susan Sullivan
The Newsroom: Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer
Lord of the Rings (NOT The Hobbit)
incl. promotional cards, autograph cards, selfmade cards from DVD covers etc.
- lighthouses, windmills, stormy ocean
- seals, whales, dolphins, sea gulls, horses
- trees (all seasons)
- old black & white vintage cards (people, cities)
- "Grand Moosters" by Caroline Shotton
- old books, music instruments, mailboxes, phone (booths), typewriter
- food (no dead fish), recipes
- UNESCO Heritage Sites (please mention on card if not in the description, I do tend to miss them. ;-))
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Winnie the Pooh & friends
- winter, clouds, rainfall, raindrops
- Map cards US, UK, France - country & regions
- local historic buildings/sights like castles, churches (outside & especially rose windows), (old) bridges etc.
(NO modern architecture, please, except: "The Gherkin" in London)
I prefer photo-cards over paintings (if not in the nature of the wished card, like Inge Löök etc.)
Tell me where you live but also about you, your life, local recipes, legends, a quote, recommend a book/movie, how you became a postcrosser etc.
PLEASE don't just write "Hello from XX" and/or "Happy postcrossing" - What a waste of a beautiful card and stamp!