I am a working lady; I sell jewerly and watches at the local store. I have been working there for 23 years now, so no need to say that I like my job... I´m also very social and kind person, who laughs a lot :)
I have been married with my husband 28 years now and we have two adult children living on their own.
We have two exotic cats named Sanni and Severi living with us.
Things I like according to postcards:
* Maxicards = cards with matching stamp on the front and also the date when it was first issued.
* Japanese Gotochi cards. If you send me a Gotochi card, I will send you a Maxicard or a card according your preferences in return.
* Famous places, people, natural parks of your country
* Unesco World Heritages
* Old cards and anything vintage
* Bonsai trees
* Metro maps
* Cactus and chili
* Sea, lighthouses, big waves, tropical fish and seahorse
* Postcrossing meet-up cards
* Colourful and beautiful scenery
* Jewerly, pearls and watches
* Wine and champagne; vineyards and factories
* Space scenery; moon, planets & stars
* Cartoon characters like Snoopy
* Maneki neko
* Funny or unusual cards
But if you don´t have a card from the list above, don´t worry because
I will like every card I receive :)
I have a wish, please no cards with cats, dogs or horses. I love animals, but I have so many animal cards already...