I am a working lady; I sell jewerly and watches at the local store. I have been working there for 21 years now, so no need to say that I like my job... I´m also very social and kind person, who laughs a lot :)
I have been married with my husband 27 years now and we have two adult children living on their own.
We have a kitten exotic cat named Sanni living with us.
Things I like according to postcards:
* Maxicards = cards with matching stamp on the front and also the date when it was first issued.
* Japanese Gotochi cards. If you send me a Gotochi card, I will send you a Maxicard or a card according your preferences in return.
* Famous places, people, natural parks of your country
* Unesco World Heritages
* Old cards and anything vintage
* Bonsai trees
* Metro maps
* Cactus and chili
* Sea, lighthouses, big waves, tropical fish and seahorse
* Postcrossing meet-up cards
* Colourful and beautiful scenery
* Jewerly, pearls and watches
* Wine and champagne; vineyards and factories
* Space scenery; moon, planets & stars
* Cartoon characters like Snoopy
* Maneki neko
* Funny or unusual cards
But if you don´t have a card from the list above, don´t worry because
I will like every card I receive :)
I have a wish, please no cards with cats, dogs or horses. I love animals, but I have so many animal cards already...