taronenis a member in Finland . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,160 days).
I am a working lady; I sell jewerly and watches at the local store. I have been working there for 17 years now, so no need to say that I like my job... I´m also very social and kind person, who laughs a lot :)
I have been married with my husband Jussi for 23 years now and we have two children, a daughter and a son. Our 19 years old daughter Sirke started her studies at the University of Jyväskylä last autumn and she moved away from home. At first I missed her terribly but adult children must find their own way in this life... She is majoring in German language and she is also studying Swedish and Economics. We are so proud of her! Our 18 years old son Osku is studying also here in Mikkeli. We also have a Persian cat called Lilli. I think, I have a nice family...
Things I like according to postcards:
* Maxicards = cards with matching stamp on the front and also the date when it was first issued. If you send me a Maxicard, please put your address on the card, so I will send you a Maxicard also.
* Japanese Gotochi cards. If you send me a Gotochi card, I will send you a Maxicard or a card according your preferences in return.
* Famous places, people, buildings or monuments of your country
* Unesco World Heritages
* Vintage pin-up girls
* Metro maps
* Cactus and chili
* Sea, lighthouses, big waves, tropical fish and seahorse
* Food & recipes
* Colourful and beautiful scenery
* Jewerly, pearls and watches
* Wine and champagne; vineyards and factories
* Space scenery; moon, planets & stars
* Cartoon characters like Snoopy
* Art cards
* Funny or unusual cards
I have a wish, please no cards with cats, dogs or horses. I love animals, but I have so many animal cards already...
P.S. I am not on Instagram, but our daughter Sirke is, and she is a Postcrosser too. So if you would like to take a look at her busy and interesting life, please visit on Instagram @sirkesofia