Upd Nov 11, 2020: Dear senders! I'm checking my P.O. Box once in a fortnight due to safety restrictions in my country. I'll register your card sooner or later when I find it in my mailbox. Thank you for understanding and stay safe too!
Hi! My name is Anastasia. You can call me either Nastya or Stacy. I’m getting my master degree in Linguistic Aspects of Scandinavian and Dutch Studies (Norwegian) at Saint Petersburg State University. My maiden translation is yet to be published. As for Saint Petersburg, it’s a lot of fun there. You're always welcome to come!
I have a lot of hobbies, but, I reckon, the main one is foreign languages. Russian is my mother tongue while I’m fluent in English and Norwegian as well. However, I understand Swedish and Danish, alongside with the most Slavic languages including Ukrainian, Belarusian, Serbian, Bulgarian and more.
Please check my received ones and send me something more or less unique, I'd appreciate that. There are some ideas for you.
I love to learn about different countries and cultures, so I'd be extremely happy to receive cards like those ones:
- Year of the Ox 2021 (I was born in such a year, would love the matching stamps!)
- Greetings from... series (I have FI (special edition), GB/UK, RS)
- Continents series (both by Postallove)
- World Travel series (Nisan)
- Women in Science series (I have Mirzakhani, Meitner)
- Women in Sports series (both by Rachel Ignotofsky)
- Art, both academic and contemporary
- Views or still life with national flags
- National cuisines, especially desserts
- Meetup postcards
I really adore Norway, Scandinavia in general, Italy and Balkan countries, so feel free to send me a card related to them if you have any.
As for my other interests, they include:
- Eurovision Song Contest
- Handicraft (crocheting, cross-stitch, knitting and more)
- Astrology and zodiac signs (I'm a Cancer), stars, constellations
As I'm a philologist, I believe that written texts are also works of art. So I'd like to receive:
- Keep Calm postcards
- Calligraphy and lettering postcards
- Vintage reprints
I've never had a pet, but would like to get one in the future. My favourite animals are owls, cats, dogs, and foxes.
And I really like Alice in Wonderland and Minions from Despicable Me :)
You can choose a B&W card, too, regarding the topics above. If you have only cityview postcards, don't worry - I find them interesting as well, but single-view ones are the best for me.
If you got my address in mid-May or a bit later, you can send me a birthday postcard.
I prefer postcards with stamps, they just seem to be more individual and lively :) Write something about yourself (not only "Happy Postcrossing!"), don't be anonymous. Feel free to decorate your message with stickers and/or washi tape, it's fun!
I'd also like to exchange maxicards to maxicards directly, so write me if you're interested in the same thing.
Have a nice day and enjoy writing the postcard!