I live in beautiful Melbourne, Australia where there's 4 seasons in a day and I love it! I enjoy reading, listening to jazz and bullet journaling. I've also recently taken up watercolour painting. I have a addiction to beautiful stationery and probably own more notebooks and planners than I need. I run an online store where I design and make planner stickers. I also enjoy traveling and the one thing I absolutely love collecting when traveling is postcards!
I'm not fussy about the types of postcard to receive. I'm grateful for the postcards I receive. A postcard about your town/city/country would be lovely. Maxicards would be an absolute bonus!
If you're wondering what to write on your postcard, here are some of the topics I'd love to know about you. Feel free to choose one or more!
- What's the best thing that happened to you this year?
- What's one interesting fact about where you live that many people don't know?
- What's your favourite book or TV show/movie?
- What's your favourite local food?
- What are some of the more interesting local sights to visit if I get the opportunity to visit your country?
- If you can have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Looking forward to receiving your postcards! :)