* singing in the choir and in the shower;
* listening to good music;
* bright colors;
* the fall season with its colorful leaves;
* wildflowers, poppies, sunflowers, dandelions;
* the smell of the air after rain;
* salamanders, butterflies, ladybugs, snails, squirrels, small song birds, and any wild animals;
* beautiful handmade postcards and small craft projects;
* sitting under a tree and enjoying the nice weather and the things around me;
* berries, bananas, and any good food;
* taking photographs with my digital camera;
* close-up pictures;
* my hometown Lübeck where I grew up;
* watching a landscape from a plane;
* going to church on Sunday morning;
* Fair Trade chocolate, filled gingerbread hearts and other chocolate treats;
* true stories;
* special buildings and structures, such as lighthouses and windmills;
* cute characters like Krtek the Mole and Diddl the Mouse;
* Lali, Where is Waldo, or any other picture where you have to find one thing that is different from the others
* and much more.
I would like to receive any of the cards under "Favourites" on my postcard wall, or any postcards that you think I'd like from my description above.
But don't worry if you don't have anything that fits these topics, just choose a postcard that you think is beautiful.
If possible, please send your postcard without an envelope but with beautiful stamps because I like getting the cards postmarked.:-)
If you like to make beautiful postcards, I'd be happy to receive one of your creations. Even an adult coloring postcard that you colored would be cool.
I also love maxi cards (those postcards that have a matching picture, stamp, and postmark on the front of the card). So if you can get one of those in your country, you could make me extra happy if you send one.
(I already have a lot of swan postcards, but if you want to send one anyway, please check in my album of swan cards what I already have: https://picasaweb.google.com/108681147166974330611/SwansReceived)