Hi, I'm Sutan. I work as an aviation sales and teach English, I love traveling and discovering foreign and local culture. I swim and fence épée (best of luck for Fencing athletes competing in Tokyo Olympics 2020/2021). I love to cook and taste the diversity of food made with spices. Call me a foodie. I enjoy my free time a lot to make the most of my hobbies and passion in philately and deltiology.
Postcards in an envelope, written or blank would be GREAT for me. I would love to receive them.
So, if you don't have anything to tell or run out of ideas while writing so many postcards, you can send the postcard in an envelope. PS: I would love to receive mint or used stamps, souvenir sheets, or minisheets in the envelope if you have extras ;) However, postcards written with amazing stories and stamped are always be welcomed!
My preferences are:
- Ｔｏｋｙｏ Ｏｌｙｍｐｉｃｓ ２０２０ :)
- Olympics-themed Stamps or Postcards from any country in the world
- Sports: fencing (épée, foil and sabre), tennis, badminton, rugby, cricket, athletics, pétanque;
- Ad cards! It's always been fun to receive an ad like a local. Send those dreaded ad cards that you have for me. I'm the right person to receive 'em.
- Bollywood Artists and Indian Culture
- Send me any postcards that you like, but please: stick no washi, tapes, or decorative stickers as I don't like them. The plain and simple postcard would be lovely and yeah, I know you guys had fun, but no meet up cards for me please ;)
I sent the following postcards on travel mode in Kathmandu, Nepal in 2019:
NP-2168 art_view - Russia
NP-2159 shirleyi - China
NP-2158 hmthompson - USA
NP-2157 angelikapa - Germany
NP-2161 Zidkia - Germany
NP-2160 penchan - Japan
100th sent milestone: ID-294243 to Braslawets in Belarus
100th received milestone: LV-333928 from ingunciks in Latvia
200th sent milestone: ID-334034 to ASColin in Singapore
200th received milestone: LU-68302 from bcostacurta in Luxembourg
300th sent milestone: ID-357906 to yuri-princess in Japan
300th received milestone: AU-766328 from JamesRR in Australia
I will send a second card for the same expired ID ONLY if the user's last log in detail is at maximum 10 days at the moment I check.
Please let me know if your postcards sent to me are now expired/expiring soon, I'll simply register them for you. Thanks!