Dear postcrossers from around the world, I'm glad to see you on my page)))
My name's Lilia (Lily). I'm a Christian and love Jesus with all my heart. I work as an editor. I like reading, watching movies, learning foreign languages, walking, travelling, going to the theatre, spending time with my niece & nephew, cooking, sitting and thinking... On Sunday afternoon I like to drink a cup of delicious coffee and eat a piece of cake! This is my personal tradition :)
I'm happy with every postcard I'll get, if it was sent with some love :)
IDEAS FOR CARD (in no particular order :)
- something from the world of figure skating (it's my favourite sport) or ballet
- big sport events and great athletes
- flag of your country
- orchestras, famous conductors, harps
- musical theatre and opera
- picturesque little streets / shops
- Prince William and Kate Middleton
- cards with recipes
- clocks / watches
- positive phrases cards
- cultural events from your country
- "Greetings from" by Postallove (I have only Spain, Switzerland and Turkey)
- take a look on my favourites to get more ideas (my favourites only shows cards which I have NOT received yet)
Please NO nudes, horror / Halloween /scary / war related / weapons / pin-up cards.
I really like the decorated card (stickers, drawings, decorative tape, etc.). I will be very happy to such a design. Nice stamps are appreciated!
Feel free to make your card speak about you and please, please write more than just 'happy postcrossing'. If you don't know what to write, just tell me things you love to do in your free time, favourite book, quotes you live by, the most annoying thing that ever happened to you, news of the day in your area.
Can't wait to mail-meet you!
P.S. I register cards as soon as they arrive so if I haven't registered it I haven't received it. And - sorry, but I do not register postcards I have never received.
Last update: 02.05.2017.