Please check my received card from your country (http://www.postcrossing.com/user/sunny_77/gallery) to avoid doubles. Thank you.
Alsjeblieft schrijf in Nederlands als je ben van Nederland, Vlaanderen of je spreekt Nederlands. Dank je wel.
Please use interesting stamps (e.g. with comic heroes, science, natural phenomenons...)
I am happy with any postcards I receive but I do like
* postcards with mathematical themes
* postcards with physics or chemistry
* postcards from your capital city
* famous buildings from your country
* views from your country
* map cards
* unique landmarks
* any card from my favorites' wall http://www.postcrossing.com/user/sunny_77/gallery/favourites)
* birthday cards in October
I love to receive postcards made from colourful cardboard packages like packaged foods from your country (e.g. http://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/JP-95720). Just cut the package in postcard size, write something on it about the the product and/or about yourself. I think it is very interesting to see packages used in other countries.
I'm looking forward to your postcard.