summer_melody(or Kate) is a member in Russia . She has been a member for over 2 years (922 days).
My name is Kate, I'm 15 years old. I live in Votkinsk - it's a small town in Russia. Here was born a famous music writer - Petr Tchaikovsky.
• I have real difficulty in understanding English cursive writing, sorry
• These things make me happy: sending and receiving postcards, collecting stamps, backpacking, playing violin and ocarina, looking at stars and constellations, creating robots, riding a bike, apples and tea:)
•Traveling makes me happy too! I've visited Thailand, Ukraine, Turkey, Bulgaria, France, Monaco, Austria, United Arab Emirates. My dream is to visit U.K, Ireland and Canada. Also my dream is to participate in AFS program (a student from one country lives for a school year in other country).
•When I grow up, I want to study in MIT and become a roboticist.
• I love reading.My favorite books are "The old man and the sea" and books about Sherlock Holmes, and I like Jules Verne's books. Also I LOVE reading books about science
•My favorite painting is "The Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh
•I enjoy listening Lindsey Stirling, Simply Three and The Piano Guys
• Space, robots, owls, backpacking, old books, scientists ( like Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie) bicycles, mountains, sailboats, old airplanes (like those ones built by Wright brothers), hummingbirds and Postcrossing inspire me so much!
•I like most of Studio Ghibli movies, especially My neighbor Totoro, Kiki's delivery service and Howl's moving castle:)
•I like talking with people from all over the world
If you don't know what to write, there are some ideas: tell me about what makes you happy, about your job, your hobbies, your favorite books, paintings and music because I like learning something about people. You can also write what happened today.
• The more you write, the happier I am! :)
Please write three words in your language
Have a nice day and Happy Postcrossing to you!