My name is Katya, I'm 16 years old. I live in Votkinsk - it's a small town in Russia. Here was born a famous music writer - Petr Tchaikovsky.
• I HAVE DIFFICULTY IN UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH CURSIVE WRITING, SORRY.
• These things make me happy: sending and receiving postcards, collecting stamps, backpacking, playing violin, ukulele and ocarina, looking at stars and constellations, creating robots, riding a bike, apples and tea:)
•Traveling makes me happy too! I've visited TH, UA, TR, BG, FR, MC, AT, AE, EE, LV. My dream is to visit GB, US, IE, HK, CA. Also my dream is to participate in AFS program (a student from one country lives for a school year in other country).
•When I grow up, I want to study in MIT and become a roboticist.
• I love reading.My favorite books are "The old man and the sea" and "Martin Eden", and I like Jules Verne's books. Also I LOVE reading books about science
•My favorite painting is "The Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh, also I love "The Great Wave off Kanagawa"
•I enjoy listening almost every kind of music
• Ordinary people, space, robots, backpacking, old books, scientists ( like Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, Marie Curie), engineers, mountains, deep forests, travels, sailboats, old airplanes (like those ones built by Wright brothers) and Postcrossing inspire me so much!
•I like most of Studio Ghibli movies, especially The wind rises, Kiki's delivery service and Howl's moving castle:)
•I like talking with people from all over the world
If you don't know what to write, there are some ideas: tell me about what makes you happy, about your job, your hobbies, your favorite books, paintings and music because I like learning something about people. You can also write what happened today.
• The more you write, the happier I am! :)
Please write three words in your language
Have a nice day and Happy Postcrossing to you!
P.S. for those who’ve read this far in my profile text and curious about my profile picture :) that’s me playing in a contemporary show “Van Gogh: letters for brother Theo”. My role was Van Gogh’s muse and I was reading aloud some of his letters. My face is gold and it means that all Vincent’s muses were beautiful to him.