Hello, my name is Anton, i'm 30 years old. I work for a veterinarian in Mogilev, Belarus. I like photography, books, chinese tea, music(reggae, jazz...).
Write me about what was your day, what is the main thing in your life, what she likedor, your favorite book or movie or music band?
Will be nice if you write something in your mother tongue on the postcard! For example, it may be your favourite quotation or tell me about any local legend(please put the translation there too!
If you're writing in English, please use block letters.
- Vintage cards (19..)
- Retro, black and white photo
- Historical things or characters or famous people from your city (esp. if you write some words about)
- Art (classic, street...)
- Asian, African culture;
- Old streets, market squares, sculptures, street lamps, street clocks, fountains, bridges, tower, beacons...
- Roof, weather vane
- Alice in Wonderland :)
- Tea, calligraphy, mirrors, umbrellas
- Alphabet cards
- Cards with public transport
- Postallove "Greetings from" cards
I don`t like TOURIST Multiviews cards. Thanks!!!
And... Happy postcrossing to everybody!
For Finnish Postcrossers:
- Kaj Stenval
- Inge Look
- Helene Schjerfbeck
For the Netherlands Postcrossers
- Pieter Bruegel
- Herman Brood
(but check my collection to avoid duplication)
P.S. If you send me a card and it expires before I register it please send me a message to let me know with I.D. and i will register it any way, as I find expired cards very annoying.