Hi, for the one who is checking my profile now!
I'm Tina from Taoyuan, Taiwan.
And my nickname is "阿緹" written in Traditional Chinese.
(If you have time, I'd love to see postcrossers write my Chinese name on postcards! I don't mind it's beautifully written or not. Whenever I see it, that always makes my day :-)
Every kind of postcards are welcomed!
1. traditional market。local street
2. graffiti。street art
3. hand-made。your drawings。your photography are very welcomed!
5. in envelope is alright, if you can send me some little cute stuffs from your country will be perfect!
6. punk image。hippie。peace and love。rock or heavy metal bands
7. Stickers on postcard is welcomed, too
8. I love special-sized card! Feel free to send it to me:)
9. perfume or makeup related
*When it comes to February, the birthday card is very welcomed!
Of course, seasonal cards are appreciated, too.
(Christmas, New Year...)
I like written postcard. Just feel free to share anything!
...recommend some songs/bands for me!
...Do you know about Taiwan? What's the image of it?
And please write the date on the postcard.
Thanks a lot and Happy Postcrossing!