Main themes for 2022:
Beautiful illustrations of falling snow
20th century fashion
Illustrations by Catrin Welz-Stein
Illustrations by Anna Speshilova
Life on head
Please no Easter cards ; )
Hello fellow postcrosser,
I am looking forward to receive your card!
I was born in Italy but I have been living in Holland for most of my adult life.
I am a paper lover, I create small things with mixed media and make cards and collages with beautiful new or recycled/old paper.
I love reading, cooking, scrapbooking, classic music, poetry... I am the proud owner of a Little Free Library.
I love vegetarian dishes, cappuccino and Earl Grey tea...
I love cats and I work as a catsitter.
And I love to make people happy by sending the card of their dreams : )
I collect post stamps with portraits of women and cats, bookmarks, ex-libris, washi tape, stickers with the words "Handmade" and die cut vintage paper scraps ( poezieplaatjes, cromos troquelados).
You can see my card collections on Flickr:
These are all the cards I received.
I love to read about you, your thoughts on life, art and love, that's why I like to receive cards in an envelope, there is more space to write : )
If you don't know what to write send me a short poem or a beautiful quote.
I like folded cards too.
Please do not send tourists cards as I really don't like them. If you don't have acces to another kind of cards you can send me a piece of colourful cardboard with a beautiful stamp : )
My favourite themes (in random order) are:
- woman reading a book or a letter
- woman writing a letter
- woman on the bicycle
- woman in the kitchen
- woman doing or hanging the wash
- ironing, cleaning the house (to inspire me ; )
- woman resting
- sad woman, woman grieving
- ladies drinking tea or coffee together
- portraits of women (paintings or illustrations)
- the letter "P"
- illustrations by Jane Ray
- illustrations from the fairytale "The Princess and the Pea"
- vintage illustrations of interiors of little shops
- illustrations with falling snow
- vintage Vogue covers
- vintage New Yorker covers
- vintage Vanity Fair covers
- vintage high fashion like Dior, Lanvin, Balenciaga...
- Tarot cards, expecially VI : The Lovers
- transience of life, vanitas paintings https://www.flickr.com/photos/119615502@N04/albums/72157694369406691
- paintings or illustrations with hourglasses
- life on head https://www.flickr.com/photos/119615502@N04/albums/72157668286026268
- negative space https://www.flickr.com/photos/119615502@N04/albums/72157695782039564
- vintage posters of my favourites themes
If possible send your card in an envelope so that I can cut out the poststamp for my collection. Also: cards often arrive very damaged or wet, what a pity!