stefface(or Stefanie) is a member in Haiti . She has been a member for over 4 years (1,794 days).
My name is Stefanie and I'm a 30-year-old mom who just moved to Port-au-Prince with my family. We have an address here and I hope the Haitian postal service works...
I enjoy reading books, traveling, writing letters (new female penpals always welcome!), watching movies or just relaxing with a cup of tea or coffee.
Here are some suggestions for cards I particularly like, but really, any kind you'd like to send me will be just fine. I'm always happy to see interesting stamps, too. :)
- UNESCO - World Heritage places / sites (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list)
- Black & white / vintage / retro, nostalgic or unusual motifs
- Girly cards (cards with women, girls, glitter, …)
- States of the USA, Canada, maps
- Interactive postcards (http://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2013/04/24/fun-with-postcards) especially from lali (http://www.lali.fr/index-eng.html)
- Post-related (e.g. mailboxes, stamps), postcrossing-related, or hand-made cards
- Seasonal cards, e.g. Christmas cards around Christmas (with a nice Christmas poem, proverb or anything related to the season :-)), spring, summer or winter cards when it's time for them
- or have a look at my favorites to get an idea: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/stefface/gallery/favourites
You can write to me in English, German, French and Spanish (to fresh it up), but also in Portuguese as I really would like to start learning it ;-). I’d be really grateful if you wrote a little more than just “happy postcrossing” on your card (in order to catch a glimpse of the person behind the card). Maybe you could tell me something about your passion(s) or something you want to get off your chest or why you chose this postcard for me or whatever comes to your mind.
If there is a message on the postcard in your own language, please do me a favor and translate it for me ;-). Moreover, I would appreciate your putting the date on the card as well. Thank you!
I look forward to your mail. Happy postcrossing!
PS: A few words about adding to favorites: I will add to favorites both cards I have received and cards that I haven't. If you want to make me happy with one of those, please check that I'm not on the 'to' side :).