Убедительная просьба ко всем русско-говорящим пользователям проекта подписывать открытки на знакомом, возможно родном для всех нас языке. Спасибо!
Hey there! I am new to postcrossing and I am just fascinated by the idea of making sending postcards to such a huge thing!
Currently I am a college student in Berlin. I have been living here for a few years, have lived in Uzbekistan before, also in South Korea and Norway, though originally I am from Turkmenistan.
My interests include meeting people from everywhere, talking to them about their culture, language and exciting things they have experienced. I love tasting different sorts of food, discovering new tastes and spices. I also like learning about people's traditions which may occur unique/weird to those from other nationalities. And...I enjoy dancing ballet.
I am really not picky, but here are a few things I would like to ask you about:
- please try to send a card that is not corny (e.g. with the typical sights), but something authentic that depicts e.g. the neighborhood you live in, or maybe your hobby/things you do occasionally, or something people usually do/are famous for in the area where you are from. I just want you have a personal connection to the postcard so perhaps it tells a story about you, e.g. if you go to college, a picture of your college campus would be great or if you are into eating tacos, a postcard with a yummy taco on it is also fine! :)
- if you are not required to use envelopes because of the postal services in your country, please refrain from doing so.
- please do not forget to indicate the date you sent out the postcard.
- tell me about the most significant places you have visited or the most unusual experience you have had or just something you think is interesting to know.
- if you are from China, a postcard with a view on a recently built opera house in your region would be much appreciated!
- and not less important: please use stamps and not labels! Stamps can be so pretty, whereas labels have just a barcode with the price on them :(
Other than that: FEEL FREE TO SURPRISE!