I am Margje, a Dutch language and literature high school teacher.
I like talking, writing and reading! I also love cooking and eating lots of food. I’ve been vegetarian for over 20 years now and recently went vegan. Besides all the above, I also enjoy going to music festivals and concerts.
As I said: I love reading, so if you have any recommendations for me, write them down on your postcard! My bookcases are already a little bit crowded, but there’s always room for more books.
Here a some other fun facts about me:
- I have been horseriding since I was 8 years old
- I own over 400 bottles of nail polish
- I don’t drink coffee
- I would like to own a cat
- I am a great Harry Potter fan
- I enjoy ice skating
I am so happy that you’re gonna send me a postcard, because I love getting mail! To get to know you a little, I would love it if you write something personal. You could write to me about your day or tell me a great story. Tell me about your book/music/food recommendations!
Oh, and before I forget, here are some postcard suggestions if you don’t know what kind of card you want to send me:
- people reading
- (children’s book) illustrations
- nature (I recently saw some vintage nature view cards and would love to receive one!)
- crystals/minerals/beautiful stones
- nice patterns
- tea things
- food things
- animals (wildlife especially)
- anything special to you (and tell me why!)
I’m looking forward to receiving your card (: