soniasadin(or Sonia) is a member in Spain . She has been a member for over 10 years (3,846 days).
I am a 34 year old who likes receiving postcards and letters. I live in Pamplona, in the north of Spain.
I also collect stamps, so if you can send some used ones with your postcard, I'd be more than happy. But this is not a must. You can also send your postcard written and stamped.
I like all kind of postcards but I would prefer if you send a postcard with:
- a beautiful landscape
- Cathedrals, churches, pagodas, mosques, etc...
- a famous place, building, monument, etc... for what your city / country is famous for.
- Black and white
- People with tipical costumes of your country.
- Postcards showing folklore from your country or region
- Nouvelles Images
- Paris (I'm in love with this city)
- Brighton (U.K.)
- Kotovasiya cards (http://tukituk.ru/postcards)
- Food from your country
- Jetoy cats
(not necessary in that order)
I speak English, French, Spanish (of course) and I'm learning German, so if your native language is one of those, please write in that language, so I can practice :)
Anyway, any card will be welcome in my mailbox!
You can also see some postcards I'd really like to have here: http://www.postcrossing.com/user/soniasadin/gallery/favourites
Please, do not send adcards or handmade cards unless they come together with a "real" postcard. Thanks!