snoozis a member in Netherlands . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,320 days).
Hello Postcrossing World!
My name is Bieke, a mother of 3 adult children, living in the south of Holland. I like singing and I'm a member of two choirs.Being in nature is my most favorite hobby and so I also like gardening taking a walk or take my bike. I love to speak my languages to maintain my fluency :). I'm happy to hear from you, your country, traditions, daily life.
*I like to receive a postcard with an image of beautiful nature
view or wide landscape,rivers, waterfalls, islands,
* colorful cards(abstract,birds,people,)
* world heritage cards
* people in traditional clothing(folklore,dancing,indegenous
* a card of your festivals
* maps of your country
* card drawn by Viktor Vasnetsov or Michail Nesterov
* card of Ashikage Flower park Tochigi Japan
* a card showing your culture or cultural traditions
* TAIWAN:a card from NIVNU goddess from Tsou tribe Taiwan
* Harbin ice festival China
and if possible some words in your native language
But I love any card you choose .
sending you a big hug
thank you for sending me a postcard
My avatar is Meteora Monastery of Holy Trinity
Unesco heritage from GREECE