Hi! My name is Inna. I am 29 years old. I am a journalist, I like taking photos and psychology, also I like travelling and making new friends all over the world.
Now I am actively engaged in studying the English language. And Postcrossing helps me in this! It's a great idea to communicate with the world!
I would like to receive postcards about the architecture of your village, city or region;
- about humor;
- national costumes and traditions;
- the photos of retro style;
- postcards about autumn;
- black and white pictures;
- a winter forest;
- geishas, sakura and other cards in a Japanese style;
- ginger cats and girls;
- еverything about the Catholic faith: churches, icons, holy places ...
- snow, rain;
- famous biathletes;
- Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany!;
- Books and Writers;
- рostcards from Victoria Kirdiy;
- сhristmas cards (I'll be happy to get them at any time of year!)
- flowers (especially meadow);
- postcards from Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Buharest, Berlin, Dresden, Prague, Tallinn, Vilnius, Rome, Venice, Krakow, Riga, Kiev, Carpathians, Kaliningrad and Baltic Sea, Marrakech and other cities in Morocco. I've been to these places and I would like to return there again, at least virtually :)
I hope that my dreams will come true and I am able to visit Norway and Spain (Barcelona - it is a dream city!). Postcards from those countries, I would also like to get.
Please write to me a few words in your native language! (with translation))
And more... I really love my job. Sometimes it's difficult, but always so interesting! Thanks to journalism I have made many friends. I am very interested look like newspapers around the world. I would be happy to receive a piece of paper from your country! Oh! I dream to assemble a collection of newspapers!
Thank you! HAPPY POSTCROSSING!