Hi, I am Hugh. I live with my wife and two children.
I live in Hong Kong, a busy city with over 7 million population in an area about 1100 sq.km. I love nature and hiking. I like reading and watching butterflies too.
I collect stamps. Please try to affix special or commemorative stamps but not definitive ones. If you have some used stamps, I would be grateful if you can attach them in the envelop with your postcard.
I will be happy to receive any postcards but the following are preferred (please refer to my favorites):
- natural scenery , like lakes, meadows and rivers
- portrait or body photography
- special animals
- gardens, forests
- cartoon/anime, especially wonder woman
- super-heroes and super-heroines
- colorful things
- people in traditional costume
- fairy tales
- traditional small towns or farmland
- Indians (USA)
NO modern buildings, pls
PS. No sticker stamps please, if possible
No multi-view postcard please, if possible