If you can PLEASE SCAN IN A PICTURE OF YOUR POSTCARD before sending it. Thank you!
(You can even take a photo on your phone and upload it to the postcard info on the website!)
Hello! I am a mobile games producer in Southern California, USA. I love to read comics and young adult books in my spare time, and I love receiving mail! I live with my boyfriend Evan and my cats, Piper (female American Shorthair) and Shiloh (male Maine Coon mix).
Please date your postcards! I LOVE stickers and washi tape, so please feel free to cover the postcard if you'd like. I love hearing about other people's culture and customs. I would love if you wrote me a sentence in your native language, along with the English translation. If you're having a hard time thinking of something to write, send me a joke or a pun!
I like postcards that have the following:
- Maxicards or "Maximum cards" (You can read about these here: https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
- First Day of Issue Covers (You can read about these here: http://www.afdcs.org/fdccourse.html)
- images of space, galaxies, or NASA
- the Northern Lights (aurora borealis)
- these animals: otters (they are my favorite animal), octopi, bees, birds of prey, cheetahs, deer
- gold foil, gold is my favorite color!
- the shape or pattern of hexagons, my favorite shape!
- foods of all kind, my favorite is waffles!
- Harry Potter anything!
- Kaiju and Jaegers from the film Pacific Rim
- animes or mangas
- magic, witches, tarot cards
- gemstones, crystals, geodes
- the holiday Halloween (even if not in October!)
- artwork such as illustrations, fine art, or design
- any and all video games and board games
- Gotochi cards
- Asian themes (Japanese cuisine, lanterns, kimonos, koi fish, etc.)
- Birthday cards in the month of January
However, I'll love anything you send me. :) I can't wait to hear from you!
US-5597639 _Nadiusha_ (Moldova)
US-5728681 ruizst (U.S.A.)
US-5826665 juniexxx (China)