*** If you can PLEASE SCAN IN A PICTURE OF YOUR POSTCARD before sending it. Thank you! ***
(You can even take a photo on your phone and upload it to the postcard info on the website!)
Hello! I am a game developer in Southern California, USA. I love to read and draw in my spare time, and I love receiving mail! I live with my boyfriend and my cats, Piper (female American Shorthair) and Shiloh (male Maine Coon mix).
Please date your postcards! I LOVE stickers, so please feel free to cover the postcard if you'd like. I love hearing about other people's culture and customs. I would love if you wrote me a sentence in your native language, along with the English translation. If you're having a hard time thinking of something to write, send me a joke or a pun!
I like postcards that have the following:
- Maxicards or "Maximum cards" (You can read about these here: https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
- First Day of Issue Covers (You can read about these here: http://www.afdcs.org/fdccourse.html)
- images of space, galaxies, or NASA
- the Northern Lights (aurora borealis)
- otters, they are my favorite animal
- gold foil, gold is my favorite color!
- Harry Potter
- Kaiju and Jaegers from the film Pacific Rim
- Animes or Mangas
- magic, witches, tarot cards
- gemstones, crystals, or geodes
- the holiday Halloween (even if not in October!)
- Artwork such as illustrations or fine art, and design
- Video Games & Board Games
- Gotochi cards
- Asian themes (Japanese cuisine, lanterns, kimonos, koi fish, etc.)
- Birthday cards in the month of January
However, I'll love anything you send me. :) I can't wait to hear from you!
US-5005258 Desdencha (Czech Republic)