I was born in 1968.
My special card wishes are:
First of all: I like it cute, better than dramatic.
The following list is just a suggestion:
* cards of national mailboxes (Where does the card-journey start?)
* townhall of your city
* post offices
* stamp postcards
* maximum cards (Wikipedia writes: is a postcard with a postage stamp placed on the picture side of the card where the stamp and card match or are in concordance. The cancellation is usually related to the image on the front of the card and the stamp)
* modern transportation/mobility update 2020/01/04 I prefer low pollution means of transport
* Peanuts (Snoopy and his dear friends)
concerning formal aspects:
* I like single view much more than multiview
* no envelopes, I like to have the picture and the stamp and the personal text on one piece of card
* I like to see the description of sights on the frontside, not on the back.
* a date on the postcard would be perfect
With the exception of the first card I received I never place received cards in the favourite-galery, because they are already in the received-galery and I dislike doubles!
The favourite-galery is my wishlist and I don't want to overload it.
Thank you for being a postcrosser!
Have a nice day