Hello! I am looking forward to connecting with people via postcards. I want to hear from you Please read...
I want to learn about what day-to-day life is like for you in your country. Please tell me about what you did, saw, watched or listened to today! You can start your message with "Today I..."
I am looking forward to learning about you through your postcard with no envelope please.
Send what you would like, but know that I would enjoy:
- Art postcards
- Made by YOU the artist
- Work of your favorite local artist
- Or other artist from your country
- Picture of you favorite place in your city/area
- Picture you took of your favorite place in WORLD
- You could even make a post card using your favorite food packaging (no food or perishables in/on it that would be too messy for the postal carriers)
Oh! I read another Postcrossing person asked for a postcard in a bottle. Wouldn't that be awesome! I'd love one too!!
Push the boundaries, if you wish.
Show me and tell me about your passion in life.
Just make sure what you send is strong and tough enough to survive the mail!
While I am sure I will enjoy whatever postcard you send, I will say I would rather not have any big pictures of ants or spiders, so I can avoid nightmares. :-)
A bit about me... My town of Southington is half way between Boston and New York City. I live in a suburban area with my 2 dogs, 3 cats, koi and 1 horse. I am a mom to two wonderful children ages 17 and 25 -- not so child-like anymore :-). I work in Information Technology. I am a geek and an artist!
Can't wait to see and read what you have to share!!