I love the little things in life like the smell of fresh coffee in the morning, ladybugs, rainbows... Still growing up and finding my inner peace. Love making pottery, going out for a walk, and trying to enjoy the calm moments more.
I'm interested in what makes other people happy and how they spend a normal day. :)
I'd love to receive (just a suggestion... ;)
- flag of your country - I love the Flags of the World Series - so far I only have Japan :)
- postallove.com Greetings from... - so far I have Austria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Slovakia and Spain :)
- Harry Potter
- cards with a quote on them
- US State Maps
- cards with streetart or graffiti
- movie or television characters
- oldskool cards
- ladybugs or flamingos
- Christmas cards in december are great, even until january!! ;)
- Happy birthday cards in november. It would be amazing if the birthday wishes are written in your language! :)
I don't like city views that much, unless they are illustrated, painted or very arty. :) But I register every card of course.
I also try to find the perfect card for the ones I'm sending.
Lots of greetings,