My name is Polina, I'm 23 years old and I live in a small town near Moscow. I live with my mother and we have two cats (Marusya and Nora) and a dog (Umka). I love reading so much! I love Emile Zola so much. I love the Moomin Trolls, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit (though in the childhood very much was afraid to watch these movies when I grew up and read books, and reviewed films, I just fell in love). From music I prefer rock, she tried to learn to play the guitar, but it didn't work out.( Another of the books I love the series by Andrzej Sapkowski "the Witcher", so I really love these games. Very afraid of spiders. Even a picture of a spider can make me hysterical.(
Travelling! I have been so far only in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, the Czech Republic, Poland, Italy, Spain, but the soul requires adventure, so I will not stop there!
I have a little strange request... If there is a cemetery in your city, tell me about it. Maybe there is some mystical story connected with it? Or is it just of historical value? Or maybe you have a postcard with a cemetery? I know this is a strange request, but I'm just interested in the history of cemeteries.
I will be happy with any postcard, but here are some ideas that would make me VERY happy:
- Gothic cathedrals from your country/city
- WOT (World Travel). I have: Bulgaria, Japan
- «Greetings from...” postallove. I'm already have: Russia, Czech Republic, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, USA, France, China, Finland, Taiwan, Spain, Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Norway, Poland, Australia, Ireland, Bulgaria... Please send only from the country shown on the card.
- World of Warcraft
- Inge Löök. I already have number 1,10,23,31,42,62, 67.
- Beatrix Potter
- Moomin Trolls
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien
- The Witcher
- Dragons (my favorite)
- Albrecht Dürer
- Arts drawn on games, movies, books (please, not homemade!)
- Gothic, dark postcards, strange postcards, skulls, skeletons, witches, etc.
- Синие коты Рины Зенюк
- postcards of unusual shape (square, round, oval, along the contour of the country and others)
- postcards made of wood, metal, etc. If you can, send them without an envelope.
- looooong postcard
If you are from Poland, I'll apreciate so much if you provide postcard with the Witcher (Wiedźmin) stamp. Or just postcard with him will be great. Thanks!
I love you all! ❤️