Hello, my name is Zdenka, I´m 61 years old and I worked as a dental technician. Now I'm enjoying retirement.
I live in the Czech Republik in the spa town of Teplice.
I am married and I have got 7 grandchildren. I love my family. I like reading, good food, daily live, games for Kinect (especially sports). In English I´m only a beginner. I am a beginner in traveling too. Every sender is my teacher; every postcard is my window to the world. Let me see your country. Take me to the places of interest. Surprise me!
The older I am, the interester life is.
Please have a phrase in you language on it, and don´t forget to translate it in English also (thanks RogerLin). Thanks you.
Ps.:Of course I`d enjoy any card you choose.
Postcards with these themes are especially wellcome:
- the place where you live
- Japanese motifs and scenery, maiko, Geisha
- windows, doors, gates, fences, balconies
- wisteria, lotus, lavender, fields of flowers (lavender, poppies, tulips, canola...)
- "woman in a harmony":
like handwork, reading, washing, kitchen work, sitting in a garden...
- sea and ocean, waterfalls, water generally
- ships, sailboats
- mountains, rocks, cliffs, mountain climbing
- forests, trees
- stones, shells, star-fishes,dolphins
- lighthouses, windmills, watermills
- melancholic or beautiful landscapes
- cosy cottages or special houses
- medieval, old towns
- gardens, parks, benches in parks
- autumn (all year round!)
- road, path, narrow lanes, bridges
- dolls, doll-houses
- fairy tales, mythology
- hot air balloons
- books, reading
- Venetian carnival, dancers
- Keanu Reeves, Il divo, famous people
- handsome men, children
- animal or bird typical for your country
View of my city:
My geocaching profile: