- Bon, Thailand (Ubon Ratchathani), I received your card, but the code does not give (TH-23993). I think it may be incomplete or misleading in any number.
I live in Bento Goncalves in southern Brazil, and my city is located in a mountainous region, where there is a predominance of large grapes and sparkling wine, with beautiful scenery, excellent cuisine and hospitality. Here cold most of the year, which contradicts somewhat the image of Brazil a "tropical country!
I'm single, I have a brother and I live with my mother. I'm Food Chemistry, specializing in food safety and quality. I am also publisher of postcards, Brazil Sample of my company. This activity is secondary, but no less important. The company because my family loves postcards. http://brasilamostra.blogspot.com/
I collect postcards from around the world and my favorite subjects are:
- Typical things in a certain city, region or culture, and people
- Food (I love cards with recipes)
- Festivals, folklore,
- Tours and sights,
- Cinema: Star Wars, Harry Potter e outros...,
- Wine and wineries
I do not like cards with advertising or commercial appeal or handmade. I do not like cards with designs, I prefer the photos. If you can, write something on the card, or about you, I love it!
I like both cards, I opened a small company that makes cards. This is "my side B". Soon I will put a link so you can see them.
If you are in
- USA: I love all your cards, and if any of blues singers and Elvis Presley, I'll be very happy
- Egypt: I love everything related to ancient Egypt, the world of the pharaohs
- Russia: I love the cards that show the city of Moscow
Thanks in advance for all cards sent!