My name is Mara and I'm a 35yo advertising executive. Since I was a kid, I've been fond of collecting stationery and writing letters. In my spare time, I write on my journal and send out postcards 😊 On days that I am not doing that, I take care of my 2 shih tzus.
I will appreciate anything you send, but here are my favorite postcards to receive:
- Art or illustrations, oil painting, graphic design, watercolor postcards. Van Gogh, Klimt, Degas, Monet are my favorites!
- Postcrossing meetup cards
- Anything from 🇯🇵🇯🇵🇯🇵
- Harry Potter
- Greetings from Postallove series
- 150y of postcard series
- Happy Postcrossing series
- Local sights and spots (view card) and/or holidays in your country
- Local dances in your country
- Birthday cards on September, Halloween cards on October, and Sakura cards during spring 🌸
If you're from Japan, please send a gotochi postcard 😊
Other things I like:
- Fashion postcards
- Vintage posters/old movies/old Hollywood stars
- Old French/Victorian style postcards
Also, please use stamps 📮
You may also check my Wall to view some Favorites. ❤️
If you don't know what to write:
- Tell me something about the card and the postage stamp you chose.
- Your hometown and what will you recommend for tourists (or me!) to check out if we visit.
- A famous phrase in your native language, but please provide a translation if it's not much of a burden.
- Anything about you (do you have pets? I'd love to know more about them!)
- What you're currently reading.
Thank you 😁