Hello. My name is Aleksandr. I am engineer from a small closed city hidden in the forest. Now I study at Penza State University. I think the postcard is the natural and a little strange kind of travelling.
I will be glad to receive each postcard, every message.
But if your possibility will be same to my wishes I will be absolutely happy. :-D
My little wish-list:
! Please send postcard without an envelope. It's very important for me.
(Hint: You can find inspiration if you look at my wall (especially "favorites" and "popular"). ;-)
- Classical city postcards with attractions (in additional with city name and city emblem). It may be your hometown or city where you live now or city which you simply like.
- Something defining your region or your nation or your country. For example it will be things, attractions, traditions, costumes, animals, food, drinks, landscape, city view.
- Art-postcards. Painted pictures or art photos images.
- Retro-postcards. 20-s, 30-s, 50-s of the XX century. Pin-up. Mucha. Van Gogh.
- Modern and oldschool trains, steam locomotives.
- Steampunk, dieselpunk.
- Owls, cats, pandas, bears.
- Official or fan arts of serials (Peaky Blinder, Doctor Who)
- Christmas theme (snowballs, ginger cookies and so forth).
!!! No advertising postcards.
My little wishes about your message.
You can write about all you want. It may be your thinking or your mood in moment of writing or your wishes or fact about something or all you count important for you.
Or you can recommend book, music, cinema, city for visiting, tip about something.
Also you can write a little message in your language with English translation.
You have freedom of creation. :-)
Don’t forget please write your name, your the date and the weather in the end of your message.
Expired cards at the moment (11/07/2021):
1. RU-6436132. SchnuffiSchnuff (GERMANY) 08/04/2018
2. RU-6614089. jswdesigner (USA) 30/06/2018
3. RU-7280236. Debbie van Kalker (Netherlands) 28/05/2019
4. RU-7686822. CLODIE (France) 19/12/2019