I am passionate technology lover living nearby Moscow, Russia and working at an international company, and also teaching in a couple of universities.
I live with my daughter (16 y.o.), and we both love receiving postcards :) It does not really matter too much what's on them, but things that would make us really extraordinary happy are:
- some DIY stuff, drawings or decorations on the post-card
- postcards made by you, with photographs made by you or of you
- writing something meaningful/personal
- a letter in the envelope, with more handwritten text than just a post-card
- a post-card with a story (eg. your favorite piece of art along with an explanation on why you love it)
However, any post-card is welcome, so don't think twice!
Looking forward to hear from you!