shieruis a member in Russia . Has been a member for over 8 years (2,992 days).
I'm Nata, and I'm the aries (month) and the rabbit (year) by horoscope - so, I'm a rather delicate, but devoted person. I've been vegan for some years and I enjoy this style of living very much.
My twin sister introduced me to postcrossing years ago, and I like this project and its idea! I believe that postcrossing isn't a competition, whether you find that special card for someone's wishlist or whether you don't. It's not a contest, so I take everything here easy and enjoy this amazing hobby like it's meant to be.
I like decorating cards in many ways and it's the true pleasure for me here. I'm not good in drawing but I enjoy doodling something on the cards and I have a huge stack of stamps and stickers!
My only request is: please, do not publish my name, address or text I've written and other private things. Thank you.
For Russians: Пожалуйста, не выкладывайте нигде мой адрес, имя, лицевую или заднюю стороны моих открыток - на это требуется моё согласие.
I may delete your postcard image to upload a better scanned one.
So, as for cards, I'm happy about any card from you. Limiting someone's choice is similar to discriminating, isn't it? Every postcard - like every of you - is beautiful in its own way. I'm okay with hand-made and free ad postcards, services like Touchnote etc. I'm open for everything, and I do not mind receiving the same card twice.
In case you still want to send something specific to me, here are some ideas:
- cards about anime (my fave ones are "Kuroshitsuji" and "Hetalia" and I'm in love with the new one about figure skating, "Yuri!!! on ice" which I had the chance to see aired while living in Japan),
- teddy bears or toys,
- Christmas, HNY cards, Halloween cards... welcome at any time if you'd like to share them!
- any favorite from my postcard wall
- maybe a card you brought from a trip? would be interesting!
- postcards which are issued by your local post. Even if they don't look that cute, please, buy a few! They are often designed in a special way, and maybe by this you can support the postal service in your country, not the publishing houses.
If you send your card in envelope, could you put something else? A tea bag or the advertisments you get with your postcards. :) However, I will thank you for any card!
If you want to get in touch with me for any reason, I'll surely write you back. Just let me know.
^ w ^
Best wishes, xoxo.
Last monthes (September and October) were full of interesting events and meetings for me. One of the most important was Echkart Tolle's talk here in Moscow and it really changed the way I see the world now. One of the other events was figure skating Rostelecom Cup in Moscow. I was lucky to see by my own eyes the best skaters like Yuzuru Hanyu and Misha Ge whom I admire so much.
(upd 8 Nov 2017)