My postcrossing name is Sheypa and i live in a far-far-away not-so-cold-now Russia.
I love nature and everything implemented with it (gardens or historical architecture for example), green or colourful, everything that is simple and realistic.
I live in an old brick house with big trees in front of the window with my partner and a faimily of 4 adorable cats. 3 of them are of black colour (i just love them that way, nothing to do with the witchcraft). I have birdfeeders on every window, my cats and i love that show =)
My current design at home is black&white + natural wood + red colour and orchids. And it all started with a little wooden bird, so i very much like realistic bird or flower drawings.
I used to travel a lot. My most impressive trips were:
Ireland in early spring 2000 - that country looked so different from my homeland, blooming daffodils and amazing middle ages architecture.
Paris, o, Paris! A few short days in blooming spring city - a memory i will carry forever.
As much as Barcelona hills views, Montserrat and Poble Espanyol.
Japan - i attended my sister's wedding and pet deers in Nara!
Thailand with all the amazing nature, fruit and songkran (i was watered by an elephant and a fire truck - it was amazing)
Swiss mountains - well, i cried with awe at those and Isole di Brissago is my dream place now.
I travelled to lots of beautiful places, everywhere i go i search for the scenic views and solitude places, historical heritage and landscape wonders.
*Something about my Postcrossing interests*
I would really love to recieve written & stamped & dated postcards.
The longer the message happier i am (write about you or your country, hobby, pets, weather, out-of-the-window view).
I would really appreciate if you pick some nice commemorative (uncommon) STAMPS for me =) I love stamps as much as the postcards.
*Here are some TIPS on what I LIKE
(also you can look at my favs for examples of what i like - just something alike, no need to search for the exact match):*
- realistic BLACK CATS and DRAWN BIRDS
- beautiful COLOURFUL single OBJECTS (or multycolour) like hot-air-baloon, postbox, piece of food, flower, cup
- FLOWERS (white orchids, white daffodils, white daisies, red poppies and lilac)
- colourful FRUIT of any kind (and vegetables too)
- AUTUMN (fall, leaves, bright colours) especially maple leaves
- PHOTO-cards with names of the America's States or Cities (like in the movies).
- "Keep calm and ... " cards
- BRITISH themed b&w with RED accents
- drawing of EIFEL tower
- cute FUR animals (any animal with no fur is a little creepy for me)
- nice CITYVIEWS with country/city name or flag on it (multiviews are welcome)
- natural LANDSCAPES of your country
*Pls try to AVOID these themes, i really DON'T LIKE them*
- cartoons or unrealistic drawings
- people or map cards
- close-up insects, fish or reptiles
- dark pictures
- religion or war of any kind
- 3D cards and AD cards (with text on the front)